Sanitary silicone for trade Soudal 300ml
£2.65 ex VAT
- Sanitary Silicone is a high-quality, elastic one-component joint
sealant based on silicones.
- Acetoxy curing silicone specially formulated as a sanitary sealant for use in hot, humid environments such as bathrooms and kitchens. Offers a high movement capability.
- Once cured the sealant remains totally water resistant and will form a flexible, durable seal with good resistance to abrasion and common detergents.
- Good adhesion to glass, most acrylics, ceramics and anodised aluminium.
- For all waterproofing or bonding applications where protection against mildew is required.
- All types of sanitary-ware including baths, basins, showers, toilets and glazed tile surrounds.
Sealants & Adhesives
Soudaflex 40FC PU Polyurethane sealer adhesive 600ml foil pack
per item / ex VAT